SDI Summit Focuses on Infrastructure
for Big Data and Cloud Computing
The Solution for Hyper convergence, Clouds, and Enterprises
Why Attend Software-Defined Infrastructure Summit?
- Learn about SDI Improves data center architectures
- Major Keynotes and Plenaries Provide Viewpoints on Top Issues
- Pre-Conference Seminars Deliver the Latest Updates on Software-Defined Storage, Ceph, and OpenStack
- Vendor-Neutral Event Provides the Unbiased Information Needed to Make Smart Choices
- SDI Plenary Presents Customer Examples
- Hear from All the Leaders and Newcomers in One Place
- Market Research Session Shows What Others Plan to Do
- Beer Pizza Session for One-on-One Discussions with Leading Experts
- VC Forum Describes the Best Startups
- Software-Defined Storage
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Containers and Docker
SDI provides a unified approach to managing very large datacenters that have thousands of servers and storage devices, supporting petabytes or exabytes of data, and providing data services to thousands, or even millions, of users worldwide.
“The Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) Summit is the only event dedicated to this new market. The program will cover software-defined storage (SDS), software-defined data center (SDDC), system management software, and server/storage virtualization. SDI helps datacenters meet the challenges of cloud computing, big data/analytics, mobility, and social media, all within budget. The Summit is the place for IT architects in customer sites and their ecosystem to learn how to create next-generation data center infrastructures.
Join us for SDI 2015 to hear how both enterprise data centers and cloud data centers are optimizing resources (compute, storage, and networking) on low-cost hardware to provide scaling. As demand grows, SDI offers real-time response to changes in demand. Typical data centers have large numbers of servers and storage devices, all of which can be managed more efficiently with software-defined infrastructure.
SDI 2015 is the place for IT architects, planners, systems managers and software developers to learn what they need to know about software-defined infrastructure. ”
Director Infrastructure Research
Add to Calendar
12/01/2015 08:00 AM
12/03/2015 03:59 PM
Software Defined Infrastructure Summit
SDI 2015 is the only event completely focused on the newly emerging and fast-growing market. It is the place for product developers across the data center to learn what they need to know about software-defined infrastructure.
Santa Clara, CA
Enterprise Datacenter Group - CTO
Technologist in Residence
Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager
Distinguished Systems Engineer
Product Line Executive - Software Defined Infrastructure